Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of psm.com.au.
Our, us and we means Pells Sullivan Meynink Pty Limited.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use psm.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of psm.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to psm.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via psm.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- We strive to protect information you provide on psm.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that psm.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter psm.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of psm.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.